How to use HiCon Pro
You can control the detailed settings for the black and white high contrast conversion using the Contrast Tab or push and pull color and black and white contrast using the Curves tab. Add and subtract highlights and dark spots using the Dodge tab.
Photos will resemble a film-style image pushed to 1600 ISO. Color images may blow out, producing very graphic style pictures. Black and white images can be pushed to produce monochromatic flat pictures.
To use this application:
1. Launch the application. Notice the tabs on the bottom bar.
2. Jump directly to either the Contrast or Curves tab.
3. Contrast will give you a lot of control over black and white high contrast conversion.
4. Curves will let you control color and black and white images.
5. Dodge will let you add light and dark spots to your images for detailed control over your contrast.
6. If you like the changes you make, be sure to touch “Expose” to save your changes.
7. Export in the Files tab to Twitter or your own photo album.
You can layer changes by touching “Expose” and then making additional changes. Please watch our YouTube channel for tutorials and tips for using this application to make artistic changes to your photographs and images.